Terms and Conditions.
This page (together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy and Acceptable Use Policy) tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (“Terms“) on which we make available products (“Products“) and services (“Services“), from our website to you.
Our site facilitates your access to an online clinical assessment for the purpose of issuing private prescriptions and supplying medication (“Prescribed Medicines“) to you.
These Terms also govern the ownership and use of any materials, documentation, and intellectual property rights belonging to us or any of our associates (“Material“).
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them. Before you place an order for Products (including Prescribed Medicines) or Services on our site (“Order“), you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be allowed to order Products or Services from our site.
- Information about us
- We work with selected third party suppliers (“Associates“), including registered general medical practitioners (“GPs“) and pharmacists (“Pharmacists“), who are responsible for providing the Products and/or Services through our site in accordance with their own terms and conditions. You should review and accept such terms and conditions prior to placing an Order for Products or Services.
- Contacting us
- The easiest way to contact us is by email. You can also contact us by telephone. Please include your order number or account details to help us to identify you.
- Where reference is made in these Terms to communication being made in writing, this shall be taken to include communication made by us or any Associate by way of the onscreen message, notification, prompt field or other communication or information provided to you via our site or by email using an email address, which you have provided to us for communication with you. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the requirements of the service of any documents in legal proceedings.
- Communication and security
- By accepting these Terms, you are communicating with us electronically and, in doing so, you are deemed to consent to receive communications from us or our Associates electronically. Electronic communications include, but are not limited, to emails, notifications, alerts, prompts, disclosures, and information fields or other information provided via our site. You agree that any electronic communication made to you by us is sufficient to satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is made to you in writing.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
- How we use your personal information
- The use of your personal information is subject to our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Privacy and Cookies Policy before placing your order.
- We will not use any of your personal information for any purpose other than those contained within our Privacy and Cookies Policy and as set out below.
- We will use the personal information you provide to us in order to:
- verify your identity using Onfido’s service; Which does not affect your credit rating
- enable Associates to provide you with Products and/or Services;
- facilitate payments and refunds for Products and/or Services;
- enhance and improve the quality of Products and/or Services that we provide;
- comply with requests made by regulatory bodies and/or as otherwise required by law;
- provide relevant information to your regular healthcare providers; and/or
- for the prevention of fraud and/or other relevant criminal offenses.
- We use identity verification services in order to check your details, which are checked against multiple sources, including the electoral roll and credit reference agencies. By agreeing to these Terms, you are giving us permission to make these checks. If we cannot verify your identity using these checks, we will contact you requesting further evidence of your identity.
- You give your consent for information about yourself, your health and your current medications including, but not limited to, the information you divulge as part of the online clinical assessment to be viewed and exchanged by and between us and our employees and Associates for the purpose of supplying Products and/or Services to you.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary, or as required by law.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action that we reasonably deem appropriate.